Monday, September 26, 2005

Fantasy Football Questions


Question:
From Greg

Ronnie, I just realized that I have a scheduling conflict Week 7. I have S. Smith (CAR) and M. Clayton (TB) both have Week 7 as bye weeks. M. Clayton looks to be the #2 WR in TB. I am not dropping S. Smith. I was going to get Keyshawn Johnson or Terry Glenn to replace M. Clayton. Keyshawn has 3 TD’s, but Glenn has lots of yards and receptions. I guess the main question is can T. Glenn find the end zone and can he keep generating these kinds of numbers? Or is Keyshawn the key to success. My gut feeling is that Keyshawn may be the better pick over the long haul. Can you shed any light on this for me? Thanks, Greg

P.S.: The reason I am looking to make the change now instead of waiting is that Dallas is going to Oakland this week and Oakland has a weak pass defense. TB is hosting Detroit who has a fairly decent pass defense. Also, I think if I wait any longer, both K. Johnson and T. Glenn will be gone.

Response:

Glenn will be the deep threat but keyshawn will be the more consistant player week in and week out. Is there any other position you can drop instead of M.Clayton?
it appears for some reason that Galloway is Griese's favorite target and this has hurt Clayton's statistics.
Bledsoe has appeared to make glenn his favorite target. i would select glenn and hope that the
deep threat continues.


Question:
Greg asks

Ronnie, I was looking to pick up Thomas Jones (CHI) and dropping Stephan Jackson (STL). Jones has put up solid numbers and looks to have the starting job all to himself and Jackson has not lived up to the hype yet, maybe he will next year. (In my league we pick players off of waivers and do not trade between teams, so trading a player is not an option.) By the way, your who to start, who to bench list for Week 3 looked solid once again. Thanks, Greg

Response:

Thomas jones appears to be running the ball extremely well, but he has a history of flamming out just as fast as he gets hot - just be leary.
As for Steven Jackson he's done ok but as you say, has not lived up to expectations.
Perhaps the expectations are a little too Marshallfaulkisk.
It's still early in the season so relax - that offense spreads the ball for all and will be plenty of
scores to go around.


Sincerely, Ronnie Keesee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kids strive with routines
Routines important for youngsters When children get use to something, they usually stick with it.
I have a buy mlm lead site. It pretty much covers buy mlm lead related stuff.

Donald McClendon Jr