Thursday, December 08, 2005

FANTASY FOOTBALL QUESTION ???


QUESTION:

Ronnie, I am looking for a RB for this weekend, maybe next weekend if I survive, for the playoffs. My top 2 choices (that are available) are Dominic Davis (HOU) and Chris Brown (TEN). Ironically their teams are playing each other this weekend. (My other alternative is to stick with Stephan Jackson). Other RB’s that are available are Ronnie Brown, Curtis Martin, Samkon Gado, DeShaun Foster, Greg Jones, Ricky Williams. Any advice? Any others names in mind? Thanks, Greg

p.s.: Also, I’m sitting pretty good at WR, but are there any 1 week sleepers at WR? (Is there such a thing as a 1 week sleeper at WR, they are so inconsistent.)


RESPONSE:

At least for this week go with Dominic Davis and Chris Brown. Both defenses suck. Stephen Jackson has been inconsistant to say the least. No sleepers any more.

Sincerely, Ronnie Keesee

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear ronnie --- Nice blog! I was looking for Fantasy Football Cheat Sheets related info, but stopped for a minute when I found you blog! It is great! I am book-marking it and will come back! I haven't seem a blog quite like FANTASY FOOTBALL QUESTION ???! Anyway great blog, but no Fantasy Football Cheat Sheets info here I I am out! THanks...

Anonymous said...

ronnie - nice blog. I was looking for Fantasy Football Rankings sites, but I am glad I found your FANTASY FOOTBALL QUESTION ??? blog, because it is quite entertaining! I will come back and check it out! Off to find more Fantasy Football Rankings blogs/sites... see ya and thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

I have been following this site and so far the site
has produced over a 10% return. So far its a free
site.

rickjshandicappingpicks.blogspot.com/