Monday, December 05, 2005

FANTASY FOOTBALL QUESTION ?????

QUESTION:

Ronnie, What has happened to Stephan Jackson? This guy was looking like a true stud, and looked to produce even better FF numbers when Mark Bulger went down with an injury (for the second time this year). I have Stephan Jackson on my FF team. Is this stud is turning into a dud?? He was until very recently a must start RB. Can you shed some light Stephan Jackson’s situation in St. Louis for me. Should I be looking to replace him in my starting line up? Thanks, Greg


RESPONSE:

I am just as surprised as you are that his success hasn't culminated each week but very average to say the least. You can't say it was exemplary rush defenses either. Arizona and Tennessee were very surprising. Washington made it very clear that their defensive game plan as well as the Arizona Cardinals was to make St. Louis passing game beat them by stacking the box and to my amazement it has worked to a tee. It also appears he has lost his legs a little.

He has some very easy matchups coming in week #14 (Vikings), & week #16 (S.F.49er's).

If he fails in week #14 be leary of automatically starting Jackson.


Sincerely, Ronnie Keesee

2 comments:

FantasyFootballHelpers.com said...

Hey ronnie - got lost looking for Fantasy Football Draft info but found your great blog! FANTASY FOOTBALL QUESTION ????? is not exactly Fantasy Football Draft related, but I still gave it a good look and will come back.. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»